Sunday 3 August 2008

Sunday 3rd August


Another painting complete and listed on ebay today. I want to keep something listed on there all the time again if I can.

This one is called Serenity Fairy

I'm trying putting a reserve on them so I get a better amount for them.

Any that dont sell I will put on my website.


I've been painting in watercolours for a long time now with the occasional dabble in oils and acrylics.

I think I will try to do a fairy painting in acrylics. I've just bought a book of beautiful art by Josephine Wall which has really inspired me.


I'm also trying to work out how to sell more of my images - getting royalties for images is a good way of getting an income.

I'm working with Joanna Sheen on a DVD which will be selling on Ideal World soon and she is paying me royalties for the images.

I'll post on here when the DVD is available. It will also be available on her website


Off to do some more painting now - or at least think about what to paint. Just made a canadian Malt loaf which is in the oven and smells delicious :-)


Yummy warm washed down with a cuppa !!!!





No comments: