Saturday 9 August 2008

Saturday 9th August 2008




These 2 paintings are ACEOs again - Since I started painting ACEOs they seem to have taken over and most of my art now is miniature or ACEO.


They are painted on 200lb Saunders Waterford paper with watercolour paints, ink and gouache.

Anything I paint with cats or westies in seems to sell well.

I had a break from selling on ebay for a few weeks but now have more listings on there and sales are good again at the moment.

I also updated my website http://www.pamwest.co.uk/ so that customers can buy prints of the ACEOs that I have already sold. The originals sell as fast as I paint them so I can only offer prints on my site at the moment.
The weather here is attrocious at the moment, summer seems to have disappeared - nice to stay in and paint though.




No comments: